This time twisted into adventures of high tides, deep sea, and ocean currents the designed characters hereby will sail their ship in the newest edition of D&D named Ghost of Saltmarsh. While there had been a similar kind of theme in-game earlier, for a complete spicy adventure into the extension of 5th edition it has introduced multiple tips and tricks for the tremendous new setting of the game. To beat the previous versions, Ghost of Saltmarsh is a whole package comprising of seven heaven levels unlocking 12 new levels for characters moulted according to the theme of Dungeons and Dragons.
The book is clearly not a rocket science and can be played in double ways. The first one is rather more straightforward and linear, is that each chapter is played turn by turn and leveling up a character to gain power and more thrills. Fact: Each chapter tells you the level a player needs for a new amusing journey. So when played with an army of soldiers each battle feels to be an extravagant Saltmarsh campaign a player gets a wholesome and fulfilling experience.
The other one is more suitable for the players of level ten above as in this, one jumps from one adventure to another as he likes. Moreover, the Dungeon Master will now play RNG with D8 which previously was referee and storyteller, and selects an embarking journey for each character. Also, you can add monsters and sew adventures from other chapters into one to bring more joy. In all, the Ghost of Saltmarsh book is a collection of creative minds of creators and played creatively with that of the player.
The beginning of the chapter explains the difficulties and ambiance of Saltmarsh and is rather more of a chapter opener for individuals to have a clearer view of what’s ahead of them. The place is unordinary, orthodox, and not welcoming at all. Each of your strategies here counts.
- First adventures are for level 1 characters and lead you on the path to solving all sorts of mysteries. Even that of ghosts thus unites all players in a team.
- The second journey is all about dealing with the bigger threat of monsters ruling over the town causing cries. Here you will have rules to help you operate efficiently. This is the adventure where you will be asked to set your foot on the ground in a new town.
- In the next adventures of DnD, you will be playing mostly alone and will figure out possibilities to solve the crisis of monsters in a strange town.
- The fourth chapter is one of the best as you will deal with sea monsters, pirates, and on the island of mystery where you will find treasures. This island anyway makes up for a good campaign.
- The fifth chapter will put you in direct dealing with all monsters at once. This is surely your strategy testing chapter as Saltmarsh will be put into difficulty.
- The sixth is for players with a level 9 badge and is all about solving problems.
- Last but not the least is seventh adventure comprising of mystery, crimes, and monsters. The port near Saltmarsh is under murder attack and soon the chaos is reaching the city. It’s now up to players above level 11 to deal with rising tensions and provide a calmness to the sea city.
Ghosts of Saltmarsh
I genuinely feel this abstract of Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition Ghosts of Saltmarsh is a hit run. This PDF is raw as well as refined filled with all sorts of excitement, thrill, and bumpy rides for the creative players to have a quality time with fellows.